Friday, August 22, 2014

My Design Team Introduction for My Cricut Craft Room Blog


 

My name is Melissa Howard and I love to craft. I joke that I have never met a craft that I didn't like. That is mostly true, however I have fallen in love with paper crafting. I love making cards for friends and family and I love creating scrapbooks for myself and others. I also love to make things for school and that comes in handy because I teach first grade.

When I look back over my past albums and projects, I am surprised to see how much my style has changed over the years. The materials and tools have had a big impact on me and now that I have the Explore, watch out world.  Here are just a few of my favorite projects.

This is one of my first vinyl projects, a cup for me!


Here are a couple of cards plus a sweet treat that I made using my Explore.




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment