Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wheels Theme


This card was created for My Cricut Craft Room Blog - Theme: Wheels

I wasn't sure what I wanted to created for this theme but once I saw this adorable robot, my decision was made.  I used the Robotz Cricut cartridge for the entire card.  The card base, the gear and the robot were all from this cartridge.  I also used Print then Cut for the robot then I cut an additional black layer as a shadow so that I could use black pop dots to raise the robot off the surface of the card.  I used a dots embossing folder to add some texture to the card, and I finished the card by adding some orange glitter.  I love how it turned out and I might just try another robot for another card.


 



Hope you enjoyed visiting my blog and I hope you got inspired.
Happy Crafting!
-Melissa
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment